Monday, April 13, 2009

Getting this blog party started for real!

Oh, the pressure!!!!!!!!!!!  Not sure why starting this blog is giving me panic
attacks??  Well, not really, it's just thinking up things that will be
interesting enough for everyone will want to read.  My blog will share my art
journey....the journey that i travel everyday, so come check it out.....



1) i design products for several giftware, fabric and apparel and manufacturers...i
will share the product samples as i get them.

 2) i have a wholesale business creating and selling fun handpainted signs
to about 175 small reDSCF9031tailers worldwide.......it keeps me happy and is nice constant Joanne 180 work.


IM000558


3) i teach creative arts classes to adults and children in my colorful cozy
studio, "Art and Soul Studio" in the village of Fairport and also take my classes on the road. 

4) i do art every day... i paint, write, doodle, letter, invent, stamp, cut, paste and create every day....

...i'm so blessed to be able to do what feeds my spirit and soul........



1 comment:

  1. i love blogging and i think you're going to be wonderful at it. hey - do you still teach a pmc class? i would love to take it.

    ReplyDelete