Friday, July 9, 2010

"creative space"

I love having a studio in my home.  Sometimes i can't sleep, so in the middle of the night i sneak into my studio (my daughter Meghan's old room) and putz around with my markers, paints, inks, pens, journals.   For years, when the kids went to bed, i'd create my art licensing assignments into the wee hours on our dining room table.  I've been very fortunate to work as a full time artist, and to also have a teaching studio outside of my home since 1998.  But nothing beats the home studio.       

Here are the FOUR painting, journaling, lettering projects i am working on right now.  A.D.D. much???!!  It's so freeing to leave everything out in my work space, work until my eyes won't stay open, then just close the door! My husband just  rolls his eyes.DSCN1508 


DSCN1513
 

DSCN1504

DSCN1505
   
DSCN1507
 There's no place like your creative space.  



2 comments: